The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in social work? Looking to make a career change

Hi All, I'm currently a web developer and am considering a career chance to social work. I'd like to become an oncology social worker but…

Started by Brandon

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Ian

Free Resume Essentials Workshop

The Ridgewood Public Library will be hosting "The Four Resume Essentials" presented by job coach and resume writer, Merrill Rutman.  Merri…

Started by Kerri Wallace

0 Jun 16, 2015

Great Savings & Checking Accounts

If anyone is looking to open up a savings or checking account to save as an emergency fund or for travel sign up with Capital One. They hav…

Started by Melissa

0 Jun 14, 2015

Summer Slowdown

It is that time of the year again… when the heat slows everything down.  For June, July and August there will be less events on the NJYP ca…

Started by Brian and Mike

0 Jun 3, 2015

New group: Habitat Young Professional

Join Paterson Habitat for Humanity's new group "Habitat Young Professionals". June 11th(6-8pm) Happy hour at the historic, and really cool,…

Started by Paterson Habitat for Humanity

1 May 28, 2015
Reply by Brian and Mike

More Hoboken Events

I noticed that there aren't any Hoboken events on the line up.  I was thinking happy hour (the Ainsworth just opened), a meet up around th…

Started by Stefanie

6 May 6, 2015
Reply by Dennis

Looking for softball players for charity tournament and volunteers!

Hi everyone!  The warm weather is here and it is time to get outside and play!  What better way to do that, than a softball game for the ki…

Started by Nicole Fulmino

0 May 5, 2015

The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore

Join the studio audience of The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore. “The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore” was created by Jon Stewart and is pr…

Started by Brian and Mike

0 Apr 30, 2015

Looking for a roommate!

Hi everyone! Is anyone looking for a roommate? I work in New Brunswick and am hoping to move into one of the surrounding areas, but I'm fle…

Started by marissa

0 Apr 25, 2015

Looking to expand my friend group

I'm at a point in my life that many of my friends are married, living with someone, have kids, etc and I'm single and lacking a consistent…

Started by Melanie

48 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Jason W. Fuchs

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service