The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planning on moving to Morristown and needing advice/ a potential roommate :)

Hey Guys! I just accepted a job in Basking Ridge, NJ and am looking to move to Morristown! I am not familiar with the area at all and was w…

Started by Tia

3 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Jason S.

Looking for a roommate.

I am a young professional looking for a professional roommate within 20 miles of Essex county. I am looking to move in September. Prefer fe…

Started by Jovitha

2 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Gates

Holiday Vacation

The summer is just about over : ( But the fun doesn't have to be! It's not too early to start thinking about your Holiday time vacations. …

Started by Jen

0 Aug 12, 2014

Ocean County Events?

How can we get more events to Ocean County?

Started by Jennifer

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Jennifer

Teaneck Packathon For Haiti - Fundraiser and amazing Volunteer Opportunity!

On November 15th, I will work with hundreds of volunteers at the 2014 Teaneck Packathon for Haiti to assemble 125,000 meals for hungry scho…

Started by Zakkiyya

0 Aug 7, 2014

My mom

My mom Denise Stern Haviland was diagnosed with Stage 4 Bone, Lung and Brain Cancer in September 2013. These combinations of cancers are…

Started by Darren

11 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Darren

Hello everyone! New here!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to New Jersey Young Professionals. My name is Vito and work in the accounting f…

Started by Vito

3 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Melanie

NJYP Opinions Wanted for a Quick Survey

If you are 35 or under and have held at least one part-time job take a moment to fill out this simple, anonymous survey for NJBIZ's Milleni…

Started by Melanie

0 Aug 4, 2014

Where's all the shore people?

I'm planning to spend my summer by the beach.  I won't have friends in the area so I wanted to see if there's any NJYP people that plan to…

Started by Melanie

17 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Ray

monmouth county events!

looking for some fun things to do/see this summer in and around monmouth county. anyone have any ideas/suggestions? all are welcome to join…

Started by marissa

5 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Ray

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service