Kevin Haughwout's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul, it looks like one needs to be a member of that particular LinkedIn group to re…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Aug 10, 2010 to Marketing Professionals Events & News!

70 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Paul Kiesche

"I saw the Flugtag in Portland, OR back in 2004, and it was awesome! I'm at a wedding…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Aug 8, 2010 to Red Bull Flugtag - Philly - 9/4

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Michelle V.

"The August Social Media Coffeehouse event will be Wednesday 8/18 in Little Falls, N…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Aug 6, 2010 to The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"I know how hard it is to get a job in social media. Good luck to Stephen! I shared…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jul 28, 2010 to Will you help? Pass this around

2 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"My landlords are renting an apartment on the first floor of my building in Little Fa…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jul 27, 2010 to Looking for an apartment in Montclair

10 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Vincent

"Thanks for the interest guys! I hold the events every month on the third Wednesday…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jul 23, 2010 to The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"Just a reminder about this month's Social Media Coffeehouse: I'm running my second m…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jul 20, 2010 to The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"For those of you in marketing withdrawal, there's still room at this month's Social…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jul 20, 2010 to Marketing Professionals Events & News!

70 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Paul Kiesche

"I'll be there too, Paul. (With luck, I can get some folks there to join me for my So…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jun 20, 2010 to Marketing Professionals Events & News!

70 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Paul Kiesche

"Thanks to those who came out tonight, and a big thanks to those who spoke! Our next…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jun 17, 2010 to The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service