Kevin Haughwout's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"If you like beer, I'd recommend Gaslight Brewery & Restaurant in South Orange (r…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jun 16, 2010 to Lived in West Orange for 6 years but never been to Oranges for Nightly Entertainment

2 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Keri Orlovsky

"The thread is back from the dead! You can't keep a good marketer down! Sorry for th…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jun 16, 2010 to Marketing Professionals Events & News!

70 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Paul Kiesche

"Shameless bump :) If you want to come tonight but can't get onto Eventbrite in time…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jun 16, 2010 to The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"I've got to make sure that I don't fall to the last page of the Forums! I'm adding…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jun 12, 2010 to The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"I can't do the 5th, but I'd be interested in checking it out on Thursday afternoon o…"

Kevin Haughwout replied May 26, 2010 to like Greek food and wine? Greek fest June 5th

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Deborah

"I've got a commitment on the 13th, but I should be available for the first night and…"

Kevin Haughwout replied May 3, 2010 to Camping?

93 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Rebecca

"New Brunswick is a little far for me, but I think it's worth the extra driving time…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Apr 7, 2010 to Marketing Professionals Events & News!

70 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Paul Kiesche

"As far as baseball, I recommend the smaller minor and independent league games. You'…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Apr 6, 2010 to Spring into action?

9 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Jahnavi Utukuri

"Speaking on concerts, who among the non-country crowd would be interested in Scorpio…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Apr 6, 2010 to Spring into action?

9 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Jahnavi Utukuri

"Are you making to tonight's Hoboken Happy Hour? There should be some folks in your n…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Apr 1, 2010 to Edgewater NJ & Surrounding area

3 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service