All Discussions Tagged 'volunteering' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Team Charity Volunteering Events

Hey Everyone, Thanks to everyone who came out to volunteer at the food bank last week.  We had over 50 people in what was one of our larges…

Started by Jeffrey Gates

0 Jan 31, 2013

come volunteer on Oct. 29th!

I regularly take groups of volunteers to the Food Bank for Jersey Cares, and would love if you come join us -- find out how much a small gr…

Started by Deborah

0 Oct 18, 2011

volunteer on 9/11 weekend!

Come volunteer with me at the Food Bank on Sept. 10! I’m leading a group through Jersey Cares. It’s a great project and this time is part o…

Started by Deborah

0 Aug 11, 2011

come volunteer this Saturday!

A few slots just opened up if you want to volnteer with me and other Jersey Cares members at the Food Bank in Hillside. Our time slot is Sa…

Started by Deborah

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Michael Wargo

volunteer at the Food Bank!

Want to do something to help people close to home that are struggling to get by? Volunteer with me at the Food Bank in Hillside. I'm a proj…

Started by Deborah

1 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Lissa

volunteer at the Food Bank -- Nov. 6th!

Looking for an easy, convenient, fun and free way to do good in the world? Volunteer with Jersey Cares! I've done lots of projects with the…

Started by Deborah

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Deborah

New Volunteer Opportunity for Young Women in Monmouth & Ocean Counties!!

Calling all young women looking to make some new friends and help disadvantaged women and children in your community at the same time!  Do…

Started by Jess

5 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Marisa

Come volunteer on Sat. July 24th!

Hi there, I'm in charge of a group of volunteers going to the NJ Food Bank in Hillside for Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYPers…

Started by Deborah

4 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Deborah

come volunteer on June 26th!

I'm in charge of a group of volunteers going to the NJ Food Bank in Hillside on June 26th for Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYP…

Started by Deborah

0 May 12, 2010

Volunteer on June 26th at the Food Bank

Hi there, I'm in charge of a group of volunteers going to the NJ Food Bank in HIllside for Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYPers…

Started by Deborah

0 May 9, 2010

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service