Kevin Haughwout's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul, unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss the event. November 16th is also the…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Oct 23, 2010 to Marketing Professionals Events & News!

70 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Paul Kiesche

"Which version of Photoshop are you using? CS5 has some great tools that makes it pre…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Oct 21, 2010 to Graphic Designers - Photoshopping backgrounds out?

5 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"It depends on the channel. There are a variety of tactics to engage followers on Twi…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Oct 20, 2010 to Social Media Tips

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Omar

"Just a reminder that this month's Social Media Coffeehouse is tonight! We'll be col…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Oct 19, 2010 to Come network at the Social Media Coffeehouse on Tuesday, October 19th!

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"I was profiled by The Record on northjersey.com this weekend for my innovative socia…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Sep 12, 2010 to Help an NJYP member - convince a company to "Hire Kevin Haughwout!"

14 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"I have not been freelancer, but I'm interested in giving it a go until I find a full…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Sep 5, 2010 to Are you a freelancer? What is your expertise? Where do you work out of?

16 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Drew

"Thanks Steve! Mark's already reached out to me. "

Kevin Haughwout replied Sep 3, 2010 to Help an NJYP member - convince a company to "Hire Kevin Haughwout!"

14 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"No takers yet? Phil Simon and I CANNOT be the only Rush fans in NJYP! :)"

Kevin Haughwout replied Sep 3, 2010 to Extra ticket for Rush concert in Holmdel on Friday 9/3

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"NIce! I can break out my Red, White, or Blue party outfit!"

Kevin Haughwout replied Sep 3, 2010 to White Party at Liberty House - 9/10

4 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Keith

"Just bought my ticket. I'll see you there! "

Kevin Haughwout replied Sep 2, 2010 to Marketing Professionals Events & News!

70 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Paul Kiesche

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service