All Discussions Tagged 'community' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Come volunteer on Sat. July 24th!

Hi there, I'm in charge of a group of volunteers going to the NJ Food Bank in Hillside for Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYPers…

Started by Deborah

4 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Deborah

want to volunteer on the 28th

Hi there, I'm going with a a group of volunteers to the NJ Food Bank in Hillside with Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYPers! It'…

Started by Deborah

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

come volunteer on June 26th!

I'm in charge of a group of volunteers going to the NJ Food Bank in Hillside on June 26th for Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYP…

Started by Deborah

0 May 12, 2010

Volunteer on June 26th at the Food Bank

Hi there, I'm in charge of a group of volunteers going to the NJ Food Bank in HIllside for Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYPers…

Started by Deborah

0 May 9, 2010

Band That Opened for Bon Jovi at Jersey City Beer Garden

Hey Tiger (http://heytigerband.com), a band that opened for Bon Jovi in 2006, will play at the Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden on May 15, 2010 at…

Started by Julie

0 Apr 26, 2010

spend this Saturday in park volunteering!

I'm the coordinator for a volunteer project on Saturday and looking for more people to come hang out and help improve a trail or park in th…

Started by Deborah

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Deborah

volunteer at the Food Bank

Want to do something to help people close to home that are struggling to get by? Volunteer with me at the Food Bank in Hillside. I'm a proj…

Started by Deborah

3 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Deborah

volunteer on Martin Luther King Day!

On Monday, January 18, 2010, spend this holiday doing something in the spirit of the man being celebrated -- volunteer! Jersey Cares has ma…

Started by Deborah

2 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Missel

Volunteer with Jersey Cares

Anyone looking for an easy, convenient, fun and free way to do good in the world? Volunteer with Jersey Cares! I've done lots of projects w…

Started by Deborah

11 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Deborah

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service